As we enter the second quarter of 2011, now’s the perfect time to review the first three months of the year. Here are the most popular internationally focused articles on our website since January.
1. European online sales overtake the US--European online retail sales now exceed those in the US, according to a new report.
2. H and M to open US online store--apparel retailer H&M announces plans to open up an ecommerce website for American consumers.
3. International study indicates huge potential for mobile retail--a report on mobile shopping shows that UK consumers are increasingly willing to shop by mobile and closing the gap on their US counterparts .
4. Double-digit ecommerce growth predicted for US and Europe--originally published in March 2010, this article on growth predictions experienced a surge in popularity during the quarter.
5. Compare and Contrast: Best Buy--analysing the differences between Best Buy's US website and its UK cousin.
To subscribe to the free fortnightly Cross-Atlantic enewsletter visit www.catalog-biz.com.