Launched in January 2012, DC's TV Shopping Week is a free fortnightly enewsletter from the editor of Direct Commerce delivering news, insight and strategic advice on all aspects of TV selling. Curious to know what you've missed in the year to date? Catch up here with the five most popular articles with newsletter subscribers.
1. CatEx unveils TV shopping channel—trade body CatEx DCA and The Specialist Works partner to launch a new TV shopping proposition
2. Successful launch of The Dept Store—catching up with The Department Store after it goes live
3. Thinking of embarking on a TV-shopping venture?—Ideal Shopping Direct’s Mike Hancox has the following advice
4. TV shopping insider with JML’s Ken Daly—we interview JML’s new chief executive about his day-to-day challenges and vision for the future
5. eBay unveils first TV ad campaign since 2007—the online marketplace launches its first TV advertising campaign since 2007 showcasing its top-selling new products.
To add yourself to the list to receive the next edition, click here.--MT