Subscribe to Catalogue e-business during September* and you’ll receive a 15% discount.
The September 2010 issue of Catalogue e-business is out now and it’s an extra-special one; not only is it jam-packed with the latest tactical advice for multichannel retailers, we also have the bonus ECMOD Preview2010 supplement.
Subscribers can look forward to:
* The Green Issue: the mail order sector doesn’t fare well when it comes to appearing “green” —here's what you can do to combat that, plus tips on sustainable print buying that won’t cost you the earth and a Q&A with Celtic Sheepskin’s general manager Karl Headleand.
* Small-business spotlight: how to use video on your website.
* Contact centres and customer service: is “self service” just an excuse for poor customer service?
* Bonus ECMOD 2010 Preview supplement: increasing sales through Google Analytics, managing your multichannel marketing investments, making sense of order allocation, and news from the exhibition floor.
* Plus: the latest industry news, a review of the Magicbox website, and a Q&A with Patricia Watson of Able2 Wear.
Don’t subscribe? September also sees us celebrate 15 years of Catalogue e-business, so for those of you that aren’t familiar with the publication, or what we have been offering our loyal subscribers all these years, we’ve come up with a very special offer.
Subscribe to Catalogue e-business during September* and you’ll receive a 15% discount. That’s right—you’ll receive a year’s worth of issues, plus all our supplements and full access to our website for just £72.25 in the UK or £80.75 for an international subscription.
To guarantee your copy, subscribe today by calling 01271 866221 or emailing our subscriptions department, remember to quote the code “Happy Birthday”. Offer ends 30th September.
* New subscribers only, does not apply to renewals. Companies that already have a subscription can take up the offer by taking out a new subscription for a different named contact.