We’ve passed the midpoint of 2011, so what better time to reflect and take a look at what’s been most popular with our readers to date.
Delivering strategic and tactical advice to subscribers of the CataloguesCatalogues enewsletter every week, here are the top seven Insight stories of 2011, as measured by click-throughs.
1. Seven easy tips for creating better catalogues -- there’s a science and an art to creating hardworking catalogues, so here are seven tips to help you succeed.
2. Seven email marketing trends for 2011 -- what should your email marketing strategy look like in 2011? Some trends to watch.
3. The year in review -- a roundup of the biggest stories of 2010
4. May Catalogue Log -- of the 91 catalogues we received in May, just 34 made no mention of a special offer on the cover.
5. A practical guide to marketing your website -- originally published in 2010, this article on planning online marketing activity is still popular in 2011.
6. Seven rules to follow when using social media for lead generation -- today’s consumers—and by extension, corporate customers—are ignoring traditional marketing channels. However, one marketing channel continues to open up new avenues for business-to-business companies—social.
7. Three tactics to make the most of email in 2011 -- top tips to help you make the most of email in 2011.